Due to team progression and expansion, we are looking for a brilliant paralegal to join our team.
WHO ARE WE?
We are a small, boutique, resolution-focussed Family Law firm based in Brisbane CBD. We are a tight-knit, client-driven team that pride ourselves on providing excellent legal advice/representation and exceptional client service. We work hard, but sustainably. Our use of innovative technology and our largely paperless systems facilitate this.
WHO ARE YOU?
- a legal student (at least 3rd year) or career paralegal
- a Family Law fan
- experienced in a law firm or similar (preferable but not mandatory)
- a team player and a hard worker
- a stickler for attention to detail
- uber organised
- proficient in Word, Excel and the like
- quick to learn
- able to follow instructions, yet work unsupervised
- cool under pressure
- a positive “can do” attitude
WHAT DOES YOUR DAY LOOK LIKE?
- Your day will include the following:
- Collating/indexing disclosure documents
- Collating briefs to counsel
- Preparing balance sheets
- Preparing chronologies
- Drafting basic correspondence
- Drafting basic Court documents
- Proofing/editing documents
- Preparing SIFs
- Electronic file management
- Undertaking real property/company searches
- Attending to client calls
- Diary/email management
- General office duties
- Commensurate with experience.
WANT TO APPLY?
Email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org